Okay Who Says that you only decorate Ginger bread houses in December... My little Hayden will challenge you on that. So the other night I was at work...Craig home with Hayden. I get a phone call from Hayd.
He says mom can you and me make a Ginger bread house?
Me... What? What are you doing right now. In my mind I could totally picture it, he is standing on a bar stool by the refrigerator and in the top cupboard looking at the Kit I bought last year..
Hayden.....O please mom I just want to put it together tonight when you get home from work.
Me... No not tonight it will be to late to get it all together..
Hayden...Fine than tomorrow after school can we put it together?
Me.... I will think about it
Hayd...What is there to think about we can just put it together it will be fun.
Me... Hayd, I will think about it, now I need to get back to work.
Hayd.... Promise.
We both said our goodbyes...
So this here tells you you can do anything you want any time of year. Just have fun doing it..




1 comment:
What a fun mom you are! I will not let Shawn look at this post, he usually starts playing Christmas music in July. I am on the lookout for a "haunted" gingerbread house for Halloween, I think that would be a kick. Hayden does make a great Santa, can I give him my list now? I am certain I am on the good list...I think.
Post a Comment