Yes, Hayden got his way we put together a GINGER BREAD HOUSE in August.... You all need to understand the love he has for Christmas.... The boy was Santa Clause for Halloween for 2years. (age 3 and 4) He asked to be it! He is a very cute Santa if I do say so myself..
Yeah, He dressed up in that Santa Suite and we had a great time....So you can do just about anything any time of year.. Here is the proof. It was on my Birthday. August crazy boy




2 comments:
Hey you! I just randomly came across your blog! The yellow words are so hard to read! haha How have you been? Are you still at the same job? Is anyone else still there that I worked with or is it new people? Update me! :D Let's keep in touch! -Laura
I must say that is so adorable! Who doesn't like Christmas :) And thanks for the comment. We are doing really good here. Sad to be away from family, but it's deffinitely were we are suppose to be!
Post a Comment