Wednesday, August 13, 2008

First Grader, !st Day of ScHoOl..



George Washington Academy.


Uniforms I love, Hayd says they aren't uniforms mom we just wear the same kind of clothes and the same color no big deal... I am happy as can be. Easy mornings get up what to wear, Red, White or Blue shirt and Tan or Blue pants. Get on the White or Blue socks and Black or Brown shoes..Ye Haw we are done. I love it, I love it, I love it... Did I say I love it?


4 comments:

Shoecrazy Sue said...

I always thought uniforms would be a great way to go, kind of a "no brainer" each morning. We start school in 2 weeks and I am NOT ready. What an adorable 1st grader!!

brandonandstephaniegoble.blogspot.com said...

I can't believe Hayd is in the first grade. Time really flies. I remember the first time I came to St. George to meet the fam you guys were at grandpa and grandmas and Hayd wasn't even a week old. He is so handsome and I bet he loves school. It looks like camping and fishing was fun. Take care and talk to you soon!
Love,
The Gobles

Hilary said...

I so can't believe he is in first grade! How did that happen? Nacole & I were just talking about how old we were getting...seeing this really makes me feel it.

Rachel Morgan said...

HOLY COW.... first grade already? how time flies.

SwimMinG