Wednesday, August 13, 2008






Yes, I know I have been a slacker , but the truth be told my computer has been spending a great deal of time in the GEEK Squad. Yeah, that Bites. And I'm not sure it is running all that great now..(SoRrY GeEkS)............


Well during this time Hayden has learned how to wash the dishes, and I my say he is pretty good at it. He even cleans the stove racks... It's great!


He also has learned how to fish...I bought him a new fishing pole. (It's been years since I have been fishing so I just bought a kid friendly pole, I thought.... We according to Craig (hehe) to difficult to use.. He told me we need one of the riles that is closed.. I looked at him and said what? I looked at Hayd and said lets go to the camp and get GRANDPA he knows how it's done... No fish this time....

No comments:

SwimMinG