Happy Fathers Day.. We love you and we all hope you have a Great Day.. We want to go fishing with you, but you will have to worm the HOOKS for your girls. I think Hayden my worm his own.
Sunday, June 15, 2008
Happy Fathers Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Hey! This is so great to see a blog from you! I wish all my preschool alumni would do this so I can keep up on these cute kiddos who are getting WAAAAYYY to big! Hayden is cute as ever! I'll be excited to see updates on your blog!
Cute blog!! Hayden is so freaking cute, it's nuts! I can't believe he is getting so big. Seriously it seems like yesterday I was working for you so that you could go get him.....now look at him?! Darling!
Kir-So excited you started a blog page. Hayden is getting so big. Hope to see ya soon take care-Love, Steph
Post a Comment