What is there to do on these HOT Summer Days?
1. Pine View H2O park.
2. Washington Pool.. Which is a lot of fun the water slide is fast BeWare
3. Main Street H2O park .. and to Ice Cream shop
4. Run in the Sprinklers
5. Have a water fight with squirt guns.
That is what we have been doing and it's only the 4th week of
Hayden is such a great Kid I just love him to death.
He had this great idea to take me on a date he planned it all out
we went to Lazer Mania. Miniature Golf, we had a lot of fun and Hayd is really good he got a few hole in ones we didn't keep score 'cuz I hadn't played for many years I forgot how to keep score, but I am sure he Kick my Butt.... after golf he had a couple of dollars in Quarters and we played Air Hockey..(which is one of my favorites) I won once and Hayd won once we ran out of quarters so we will have to go back for a play off. Than the best part we went to the Sno-Shake. Yippee, we got some Snow cones. Hayd loves the rainbow, I'm not so sure if it is the taste, but I think he just thinks it's cool. I like it better in the cup than on the floor my car, Yes, Hayd dropped his cone.... good thing he had a swimming towel in the car great clean up towel.




No comments:
Post a Comment