Tuesday, June 24, 2008

WhY CoKe


Well, as you can see I found the back for my blog. Which I love! Those of you who know me Coke is the only way to go. So as you take a look at the picture of Craig and I you will see I have CONVERTED him. The day he said I do to me, it was GOOD-BYE to the other "Soda". I can't even write the word it is that bad......It comes in a Blue Can..Now I guess I know Why my favorite color is RED. And yes, our wedding was Red, Black and White. Coke was served to the guests Diet Coke also... with lots of food... yeah we know how to party....It was the best. You know I don't know if anyone has ever had a Coke Cola Wedding. I have written to the company to see and so far I am the only one...

4 comments:

Amanda said...

I knew you were an avid coke fan, but I had no idea the extent of it? That is so awesome, I love it! I love the wedding pictures too!!

Shoecrazy Sue said...

How in the world did you find me? What a fun surprise!! Shawn and I are with you on the coke- don't even mention the other stuff and DON'T serve it to me when I order a DC! Hayden is so big!! What a gorgeous boy!! You guys look great. It does not seem possible that you and Craig have been married that long. We are going on 18 in Dec. YIKES! What a fun way to stay in touch-so glad to see your blog! Sue Wiscombe

Shoecrazy Sue said...

P.S. some mormons have a 2 year supply of food- I swear to you that Shawn has a 2 year supply of Diet Coke- one of these days I will take a picture of it and put it on my blog-it is pretty pathetic. He likes nothing better than finding an awesome sale on Coke! He would be envious of the wedding coke theme. We are also passionate about the color red.

Rachel Morgan said...

Kirsten thank for commenting on my blog I hope you don't mind I want to link you if thats ok. We really need to get together and play. It has been so crazy this summer maybe when things settle down. hope to see you soon oh and by the way LOVE THE BLOG

SwimMinG