Friday, June 13, 2008

Oh, to be 6 again. Running through the sprinklers not knowing what it is like to have a swimming pool so close to home. Taking bathes in mom & dads big deep tub and it feeling like a swimming pool. To go outside and ride your bike without having to worry if some stranger will take you. To wake up and ask what are we going to do today, instead of thinking what am I going to fix for dinner, how much laundry has to get washed do I have time to get my workout in and clean the house and o is there enough money in the bank to pay the bills I need to get paid or I hope the banking Internet line is working today is the last day to get the bills out in time. To go on a Play date and not know how much time you are spending with your friends, because you don't understand time yet. O to fall asleep in your clothes and be able to sleep all night. O to be 6 again......to not know what clothes match or mis-match to just be care free... to be 6 again.....

1 comment:

neil and aubs said...

Kirsten-Great Job with your blog! Pictures and everything. Gavin laughed when we were looking at your family picture.-Aubrey

SwimMinG