Thursday, November 20, 2008

THE NEW G1

Well, as you can tell I haven't put any pictures in... GuESS wHY???
I just got the G1 the new Google phone and computer and i-pod and oh guys the list goes on and on it is so much fun. I have the I touch i-pod and it is going on e-bay. Can I just tell you I LoVe this PHONE.

2 comments:

Rachel Morgan said...

How are you I talked to Mary over the weekend and she told me about the big layoff. I was shocked. I hope that everything will work out for the best for you. If you need anything feel free to call. We need to go to lunch anyway its been forever.

Mindie said...

Hay you, how are ya? You need to e-mail me your e-mail address so I can add you to my blog. Mine is minbaxter@hotmail.com. Hope all is well. Have a Merry Christmas!

SwimMinG