Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Retired...... Thanks........ CSI......

Yes, it has been a while since blogging. I am here to tell everyone that my mom has retired from her job that she has worked for 17 years at. It started as a One Dr. show and to this date there are 4 Dr.'s and 2 P.A.'s. She was there Office Manager, Book Keeper and Coder, she will be missed. I don't know if she will know what to do with herself, but us girls of hers can't wait to hang out! We had a great SuRpRiSe party for her and it was a Surprise. My sisters and I pulled it off. We Gocha MoM. We all do love you so much.
I want to thank my parents for being here for me during the changes in everyone's life.. Dad, Mom you are my Rod....

Hayden has started this summer camp that is CSI stuff. He is having tons of fun with it. They gave him this word "ADVANTAVEUS" Do you know what it Means?
He is to solve a crime and it is about a Bank robber, Zion's Bank, $10,000.00, All Candy and Advantaveus... Find out what the crime is about later when my son figures it out................

2 comments:

Hilary said...

Hey Kir,
Sorry we missed the retirement party. We got the invite the day after the party. Seems to be how my life goes these days. Tell your mom CONGRATS!

Hil

Love the blog

nucsue said...

Hi Kir---Where is your baby? I think the little boy is too old to be the one I remember(couldn't be I am getting older) Yes I remember Boyd,is that who you are working with? I see Hil told you we didn't the invite until to late but I will have to call your mom. I can't see her staying home.
Miss you all
Sue

SwimMinG